Call for Papers
SPEC(Sustainable Premium Education Conference) will be holding its winter academic conference with regards to Internationalization in Higher Education. The main focus of the conference is on developing the required infrastructure, establishing the required commitment, and the strategic implementation of internationalization leading to sustainable enhancing of quality of academic programs as well as expanding global competencies of faculty, staff and students. Essentially creating a positive setting for globalised knowledge transfer.
We anticipate having five sessions each with three speakers and a moderator. Apart from that, there will be a number of featured presentations by International/National Education Experts.
SPEC welcomes guests of profiles such as:
- Senior and Junior Academics
- Doctoral Candidates.
- Venue & Location:Inter Continental Hotel Dubai Festival City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Dates: 26-28 January 2020
- Conference Theme: “Internationalization in Higher Education: Challenges & Opportunities”
- Abstract Submission Deadline: September 15, 2019
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: November 15, 2019
- Paper Acceptance Deadline: December 15, 2019
- Decision Announcement:
- Paper Circulation For All Participants Date:
- Registration Deadline for Presenters: December 28, 2019
SPEC will be seeking proposals for five panel sessions. Papers on all topics relevant to Internationalization in Higher Education as the main theme are welcome. Proposals can also address other themes pertaining to Internationalization of Education. Some potential thematic questions are listed below:
- How do we boost faculty and students’ mobility and the knowledge transfer?
- How do we help students to acquire the global competence and skills necessary for positive engagement in diversified, globalized communities that so often lead to more effective employability?
- How do we educate with independence and interdependence in mind?
- How do we identify and engage the best practices in “international education development”?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of applying for the international accreditation on the development of the academic programs and curricula?
- What are the challenges and opportunities of the intersection of education and international development?
- What are the latest technologies and applications that can support the education systems and improve the transformation into globalization and the international education?
- How can we assure the quality of cross-border education?
- Paper – 20 minutes
- Workshop – 50 minutes
- Poster Presentation – 10 minutes
- Panel Discussion (group of 3 with a moderator) – 55 minutes
Organized by Al Murooj Exhibition & Conferences UAE in Association with SPECS Education Consultancy Services, UK.
Deposit the fee into the following bank account and attach payment receipt while registration.
- Company Name: ALMUROOJ EXHIBITIONS & CONFERENCES
- Account No. 1015587706001
- Swift Bank: EBILAEAD
- Branch: AL QIYADAH BRANCH
- Emirates NBD Bank Dubai, UAE
If you face any trouble in payment or registration feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org